|500m south of Cuianpu village, Anping, Hengshui, Hebei, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Woven Mesh||Material:||Galvanized Wire, Pvc Coated Wire|
|Sample:||Available||Aperture:||60*80, 80*100, 100*120, 120*150mm Etc|
|Wire Gauge:||2.0-4.0mm||Color:||Silver, Zn Natural Color|
|Product Name:||Hexagonal Wire Neting|
galvanized wall basket,
welded gabion box
Hexagonal gabions stone box for erosion protection and retaining soil
Product Description of Gabion basket / gabion cages / gabion boxes:
Gabions usually comes in three forms: the most popular one being a box-shaped mesh filled mostly with large sized rocks, but it is also found in cylindrical and cage-like shapes with soil, sand, and concrete used as alternatives for rocks. The elements are used in civil engineering, in building roads etc
There are some materials can be choice, Stainless steel wire, PVC coated wire and galvanized steel wire are very common types. Of the three a mix of both galvanized and PVC coated steel wire provide the longest life expectancy, of around sixty years. Using galfan, a special material that lasts longer than normal galvanizing is highly recommended.
Gabion stone cage features:
1. Economical and practical-Needless of special skills. You just need to put filling materials into the sack gabions.
2. Convenient transportation-It can be folded for transportation and then installed on site.
3. It can effectively resist wretched weather as well as natural damage.
4. It can suffer large deformation without collapsing.
5. Good permeability prevents the damage caused by hydrostatic force.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Spacer number||Volume (m2)||Tolerance range|
Contact Person: Michael