|500m south of Cuianpu village, Anping, Hengshui, Hebei, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Galvanized Wire,pvc Coated Wire,galfan Wire||Sample:||Available|
|Aperture:||60*80mm Etc||Wire Gauge:||2.0-4.0mm|
|Hole Shape:||Hexagonal||Name:||Gabion Wire Mesh Box|
|Usage:||Retaining Wall/river Construction||Feature:||Easily Assembled,High Intensity|
Woven hexagonal wire mesh gabions / triple twist weaving gabion stone box
Woven gabions are construction elements with rectangular shape of cube or cuboid, made of hexagonal double twisted wire mesh. Steel wire used for gabion production is protected by thick layer of zinc or zincaluminum alloy for long durability. In high corrosive environments additional PVC coating can be used.
Standard mesh size is 80x100 mm. A piece of gabion basket consists of main body, side panels and diaphragmas. A piece of gabion mattress does have a separate cover or can be covered with wire mesh from the roll. At the construction place the gabions are filled with stones.
Gabions are supplied dismantled and pressed into packages for easy transport. It is necessary to assembly the gabions before filling up with stones. Construction workers must follow these steps:
- open each packed gabion;
- straighten the folded edges, folding was made for transport purposes and may be not geometrically correct;
- there will be side panels and diaphragms inside of gabion after opening;
- stand up the side panels and diaphragms to upright position and fold the gabion body around the bottom edges of side panels. Do not fold cover, cover will be folded after filling;
- connect (fix) the edges of gabion body together with edges of side panels and diaphrams. The connection shall be made by lacing wire (usually diam. 2,2 mm) or high tensile wire staples (C-rings).
• Ability to deform without cracking allowing unpredictable movement and settlement without loss of stability.
• Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
• Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry struc-tures.
• Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
• Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
• Easy and cheap repair to damaged cages.
Gabion box applications:
1. Gabion application – soil use:
- retaining walls
- noise barriers
- reinforcement of the railway embankment,
- prevention of landslides
- roadside reinforcement
- slope consolidation
- landscaping in gardens
2. Gabion application – water use:
- reinforcement of river banks
- construction of dikes and dams
- flood protection structures
- water melioration works
- riverbed reinforcement
- drains, drainage and infiltration strips
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Spacer number||Volume (m2)||Tolerance range|
The size and specifications can be product according to buyer's requirement.
Contact Person: Michael