|500m south of Cuianpu village, Anping, Hengshui, Hebei, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Woven Or Welded Wire Mesh||Material:||Galvanized Wire,pvc Coated Wire,galfan Wire|
|Wire Gauge:||2.0-4.0mm||Hole Shape:||Hexagonal|
|Surface Treatment:||PE/PVC Coated||Name:||Gabion Wire Mesh Box|
galvanized wall basket,
welded gabion box
Galvanized PVC Coated double twist hexagonal gabion stone cages
Hexagonal Gabion baskets and mattresses are available with a choice of different wire coatings. Standard coatings are Hot Dip Galvanised, Alu-Zinc (95% Zn + 5% Al) coated or PVC coated. Alu-Zinc coated baskets are often mistaken for galvanised ones as they look similar but can actually last up to 3-4 times longer under similar exposure conditions. PVC coated cages on the other hand can have a design life expectancy of up to 120 years, depending on exposure conditions. PVC coated gabions should be considered for longer service life requirements and for application near the sea, river or locations where exposure to corrosive chemicals, acids and salts is possible.
2x1x1m gabion box is the most common size, other common sizes are 1.5x1x1m, 1x1x1m, 2x1x0.5m, 1x1x1m etc. Larger sizes such as 3x1x1m and 4x1x1m are also available to special order. Smaller landscaping sizes such as 2×0.5×0.5m are also available.
Woven Mesh gabions are also available as Mattresses. Gabion Mattresses are available 3x2m or 6x2m in plan and 0.17m, 0.23m 0.3m or 0.5m thick. Mattresses are typically used for erosion control and scour protection.
• Ability to deform without cracking allowing unpredictable movement and settlement without loss of stability.
• Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
• Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry struc-tures.
• Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
• Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
• Easy and cheap repair to damaged cages.
Gabion box applications:
• Retaining wall structures
• River and canal training works
• Erosion and scour protection; roadway protection;
• Hydraulic structures, dams and culverts
• Coastal protection works
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Spacer number||Volume (m2)||Tolerance range|
The size and specifications can be product according to buyer's requirement.
Contact Person: Glory