|500m south of Cuianpu village, Anping, Hengshui, Hebei, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Diameter:||2.0-6.0mm||Hole Size:||60*80,80*100mm,50*50,75*100mm Etc|
|Hole Shape:||Square Or Hexagonal||Application:||Gabion Wall And Fencing|
|Material:||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galfan Wire||Sample:||Free Sample|
|Type:||Welded Mesh,woven Mesh||Color:||Silver,green,white,gray|
wire mesh stone retaining wall,
gabion gravity retaining walls
Gabion gravity retaining walls / Hot dipped Galvanized gabion wall face
The gabion, a steel cage filled with rocks or other natural material, has been used for centuries in military fortifications, civil engineering, and landscape architecture.
In comparison with reinforced soil walls, allows for a wider range of soil types to be utilized as backfill material. This is due to the gabion gravity walls configuration, typically low wall heights, and porous facing. It is imperative to the overall long term performance of a gabion gravity retaining wall that the specified backfill material be properly placed and compacted. Poor compaction of backfill materials can lead to structural settlement, lateral wall movement, and result in insufficient shear strength to perform as designed.
Gabion retainning wall applications:
1. Tiered planting. Functioning both as retaining walls for the gentle slope and as an architectural feature of the landscape.
2. Modern bench seating.Tucking rock cages underneath benches is another great way, The gabions add textural contrast in what would otherwise be a landscape of many smooth surfaces, including concrete and decomposed granite.
3. Integrated with nature. The gabion walls — used as a facing in front of solid walls — were filled with stones gathered from the property mixed with gravel sourced nearby. The stones also help regulate the building’s temperature, absorbing heat from the sun during the day and keeping the interior cool while radiating stored heat at night.
4. Art backdrop. Gabion baskets can be infilled different materials, It's better to match the surrounding landscape, it's more and more liked by designers.
5. Indoor-outdoor accent wall. Just as a wall of exposed brick can really make a room inside the house, a texture-rich gabion wall can take the design of an outdoor room up a notch as well.
6. Retaining wall. The original use of gabion walls — to retain slopes — remains highly effective in landscapes. The wall could be softened further by tucking succulents or other low-water plants into the crevices between the stones.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Spacer number||Volume (m2)||Tolerance range|
Note: Gabion walls are easier to climb than smooth stone walls or other forms of perimeter fencing. If security is a concern in your neighborhood, or your county has regulations against fences or walls that can be climbed, a gabion may not be the right choice for a perimeter wall.
Contact Person: Glory